By using this site, you understand and agree to the terms of this policy. This site is owned by Matrix Media Ltd and may be accessed in the United States and abroad. For data protection purposes, Matrix Media Ltd is the controller and, unless otherwise noted, is also the processor of data. Information collected may be retained, and may be stored, processed, accessed and used in jurisdictions whose privacy laws may be different and less protective than those of your home jurisdiction.
Collection of Your Personal Information
Matrix Media Ltd collects certain kinds of information, such as the website that referred you to us, your IP address, browser type and language, and access times. We also may collect navigational information, including information about the pages you view, the links you click, and other actions taken in connection with the site.
We may combine your visit and navigational information with personal information that you provide. You may always choose not to provide personal information, but if you so choose, certain products and services may not be available to you. Personal information (e.g., your username and password, your name, your mailing address, email address and phone number) is collected when you register.
Limited demographic information, such as the industry you work in, is sometimes collected and may be linked to your personal information.
We use the term ‘devices’ to refer collectively to computers and mobile devices, as well as the internet browsers and other applications on your devices that interact with the internet. Matrix Media Ltd engages in cross device data collection which refers to the process of collecting data from devices that have been determined through statistical analysis to be linked or related. Our partners whom we employ to provide this service use cross device data to provide interest based advertising services to our customers and to deliver tailored ads to users across multiple devices
Use of Your Personal Information
Matrix Media Ltd collects and uses your personal information to operate and improve our sites, to process your transactions, to provide customer service, to perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and to display content that is tailored to your interests and preferences.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send transaction-related communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders and purchase confirmations. We may also send you surveys or marketing emails to inform you of new products or services or other information that may be of interest.
Personal information collected by Matrix Media Ltd may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Matrix Media Ltd or its affiliates, subsidiaries, contractors or agents maintain facilities, and by using our sites or services, you consent to any such transfer of information outside your country.
Sharing of Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information within our corporate group, including with our subsidiaries and divisions, all of whom may use your information for the purposes disclosed herein. In addition, we may share your personal information with our approved and appointed distributor network.
We reserve the right to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements), or in the good-faith belief that such action is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process, respond to claims, or protect the rights, property or safety of our company, employees, customers or the public.
On some pages, we allow you to share personal information with third parties, such as social networks like Facebook. In these instances, you are agreeing to the data being shared and the shared data is subject to the privacy policies of the third parties. We do not control and do not assume any responsibility for the use of personal information by such third parties. For more information about the third party’s purpose and scope of their use of personal information in connection with sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of such third parties.
Matrix Media Ltd uses ‘cookies’ and other technologies like pixel tags, web beacons and similar technologies (‘Cookies’) to enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalise and improve your online experience. A cookie is a small text file that is placed on your hard drive or device. Cookies contain information, including personal information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the Cookie to you. The information that Cookies collect includes the date and time of your visit, your registration information, and your navigational and purchase history. Pixel tags, also called web beacons, are clear image (i.e., non-visible) files that may be placed on a website, in an email or newsletter, and request information from your device such as your browser type and may assist us in determining your engagement with the content of the website and emails we send, how many users have visited certain pages, or how users have otherwise engaged with our messages or newsletters.
Cookies offer you many conveniences:
- They allow us to identify registered users when they return to the site so that they can retrieve previous image search results, access Boards and shopping baskets and view their previous invoices.
- Cookies save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
- Cookies enable us to see what actions you take on this site and other websites. This allows us to deliver personalised content to you and other users, including search results and interest-based targeted advertising on our site and other websites.
- Cookies help to protect your security by checking your log-in details and may help prevent fraud.
- Cookies remember your preferences when using the site.
- Cookies also identify particular customers in the event such customer would like assistance from a live, online customer service representative.
We strive to make this site and our family of sites, user-friendly and relevant. Our goal is to deliver more personalised products and services to you.
- Measure and analyse aggregate usage and volume statistical information from our users on our site. Information gathered may include, but is not limited to the following: activity of the user browser when the user is visiting the site, the site path of users, general information regarding the visitor’s internet service provider and host, and the time users come to the site.
- Remember our users’ previous search of products and services, and dynamically display more relevant content to them.
- Record users’ behaviour on our site, such as pages visited, emails clicked, forms completed and products and services purchased to create customised advertisements and communications that better meet your needs.
- Evaluate user traffic and behaviour on the site to compile activity reports.
- Conduct research and diagnostics to improve our products and services.
- Identify users arriving at the site via a referral from an affiliate website or sponsored link.
Security of Your Personal Information
If a password is used to protect your account and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential.
We may link to websites, including those of our third-party content providers or distributor network, that have different privacy policies and practices from those disclosed here. We assume no responsibility for the policies or practices of such linked sites, and encourage you to become acquainted with them prior to use.